One of Cassidy's piano songs for the week is "Theme from The Addams Family." I have found myself singing along in my head, which is understandable, since it is a very catchy tune. What has surprised me, is that I, who happen to be thirty, mind you, sing the third grade words to myself every time.
The Addams Family started When Uncle Fester farted and that's why they're retarded...
Real mature, Brenda.
5 comments:
That's funny. I don't know if I even know that version of the song. =)
If it makes you feel better, I didn't even know there were real words to that song.
What 3rd grade class did you go to? I missed that version and would have really liked it! :)
I remember the lyrics to both versions. Does that mean I'm old too?
You make me laugh. I could maybe sing one line of that song. You are the lyric queen.
Post a Comment