Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two Peas?


I like to call this
 Crib Legs.
















Rebecca is our quietest and most easy going child. Though these are traits I have never claimed to have, the similarities between these two sets of corresponding pictures are striking.  (I am on the left, and Becca on the right.) 


Like mother, like daughter, anyone?

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Those are great!! She really does look a lot like you.

Jill said...

I have the same crib shots of Lauren and I each as babies! I love it, cute pictures!

Anita said...

I don't believe I've ever described you as being quiet and easy going. But Rebecca does look a lot like you. And her volume of talking sure can match yours . . .

Amy Simms said...

I love the crib leg pictures! I have pictures of my three oldest doing that little trick and I am sure Davis will do it one day too. I can't believe how much you and Rebecca look alike in those pictures! WOW!