Friday, February 27, 2009

I like the way you work it (out)

I have lost 4 pounds and a total of 2 1/4 inches since mid-January.  Improving my appearance and increasing my fitness never happens as quickly as I want it to, but I'm happy to have made some progress.  My Wii Mii (say it out loud, it sounds funnier) still looks like she's got a little junk in her proverbial trunk, but at least when I stand on the Fit balance board to be weighed before exercising, I always hear "That's Normal!" at the end.

Now if I could just (said in a forboding voice) --

"Step Away from the Cookies."

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Keep it up. And a few cookies are always good once in a while. :)

Gourley said...

Haha! Congrats! I agree about the booming voice! I am seriously a cookie fanatic and Scott came home the other day with 4 packs of cookies!!!!! to "surprise" me. He said that he was going to hide them around the house for "emergency days when I go crazy" :) what would we do with out them- cookies not men.

Amy Simms said...

Ha! What's wrong with cookies? Mmmmm. (: We all want to loose weight faster than it's willing to go but hey, I think you look awesome!

Kristen said...

Hey 4 lbs. is 4 lbs. Way to go!