Just got back from returning part of an online order to Kohl's that was the wrong size. As luck would have it, they day I chose to make the return was also one of the first days of the 80% Winter Clearance. Sweeeet!
Among other things, I got 3 Nike track suits for Braden at $6.80 each, a pair of Candie's jeans for Cassie for $6.50, and some Carter's winter pajamas for Becca for $4.50 each. I love to shop clearance and save stuff for next year. Love it, love it, love it.
This entire purchase totaled just $75, including tax. Not bad for 5 complete outfits, 2 pajamas, and two pairs of pants. Now I'm going to take a spending break for the rest of the week and rest on my laurels.
And do you know what thanks I get for my hard work? None. I came home, told Nathan I had just found some great deals, and he very disinterestedly said, "Good." It IS good!
8 comments:
Not like it's hard to get a "deal" at Kohl's...you're getting ripped off if you don't get "80% off"...
What a crock!
No, you aren't. You are not spending wisely if you don't get 40-50% off at Kohls. I don't care what store you are at, a whole outfit for a kid for $6.80, especially a name brand one, is a super deal.
You're a crock.
Readers, see what I put up with???!!!
What a deal! I was planning on going to Kohl's this week anyway. But now that I know their 80% off clearance is going on...I am really going!!!
Guess I will be going today too! Although, I can't buy any Carter's stuff anywhere but Carter's now.
Thanks for the heads up! Got Josh some pants and shirts for next winter for $3 and a Bronco's outfit for $6!
oh ya, and boys Oshkosh shoes for $6!!
Oh I love, love, love Kohls. Even more when you get a great deal!
Score!
Post a Comment