Friday, January 30, 2009

Nedarb's Nuf Ytrap

Braden got to go to a friend's Backwards-themed birthday party today, and this was the result. He informed me that only he and one other boy wore their underwear backwards. I would worry about that if he was an adult who came home and told me that, but I'm not concerned, since I'm guessing that's the first thing a group of 8 six year olds talk about at a backwards birthday party.

003.jpg

Anyone in search of an easy kid's party idea should try this one out. His eyes practically danced when he told me they walked backwards while playing musical chairs and ate their birthday cake under the table instead of on it. Kudos to Kristy, the mom who planned it!

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun idea!

The Lindsay's said...

How fun! That is a fantastic idea. I'm glad he enjoyed it. The underwear talk makes me laugh, I don't know what little boys talk about. =)

Larissa said...

I've never seen that before, what a fun idea!