The only thing I could think of was a nickname my Uncle Jim called me when I was a little girl. Hence, for a week or so I was "Brender Brender Fender Bender." Nathan informed me it was obnoxious. That's a quote. Obnoxious. I didn't mean to be obnoxious, I just wanted to be non-boring.
So now we're on Screen-Name 2.0.
Let's see how "B Flat Major" works for a while.
5 comments:
I was quite curious about the change of name. I didn't think that you were always the unique name. I thought that maybe you had gotten into a fender bender and Nathan had changed it as a joke....that is something Dave would do.
hahaha, I loved the fender bender one! My screen name is dneill, how much more boring can you be? I like the B flat major :)
I am with Amy, I thought there was some sort of traffice incident that caused the name change. My nickname is Booper, but only family would know that this is the nickname that JT has called me since we started dating, so I don't know if it would be a good change for me or not, but I like your unique options, so maybe...
I like all the screen names you've come up with...and I look forward to seeing what's next...:)
I love it, but I liked the old one too! You inspired me to be a little less boring as well. My siblings call me famous amos because I hated it growing up! (:
Post a Comment