Thursday, January 8, 2009

Karaoke Party

We spent New Year's Eve at my parents' house. We made our own Cafe Rio dinner, which everyone agreed was better because you could go back and get 'just a little more pork barbacoa' if your burrito or salad needed a top-off. After dinner we did karaoke and played games.

IMG_3030.jpg

My sister Katie and I were fantastic on 'Crazy for this Girl.'
IMG_3006.jpg
Braden with my brother Reed. He's single, ladies... (No, sicko, not Braden. REED is the single one.)
IMG_3032.jpg
Still single, ladies...Any takers? No?
IMG_3013.jpg
I love that we caught them in midair! What lucky girls to have a cool aunt to dance with.
IMG_3015.jpg

My dad got this hat out to wear during his Toby Keith song. In the end, he decided he should not have been a cowboy. He was much better at "Hey Jude," but I haven't gotten my birthday present from him yet, so I won't post the video.

8 comments:

ellen said...

Looks like this east coast cousin missed a fun party in Orem.

anita said...

Katie here, just using mom's account as means of transportation! Cute pictures, I still think that we were the champion Karaoke singers, I mean, Evan & Jaron? How can you go wrong.

Anita said...

Lucky for Dad and I you don't take delivery of your birthday present until mid-September! I believe the photos and videos of our karaoke experience will remain unpublished!!!

Jill said...

Sounds like a blast!

"All you need is love" said...

Love it, and I am happy for your ring find. Better at the bottom of your camera case than the bottom of Pineview, I always say.

Nicki said...

Looks like quite the party. Abby got a Karaoke machine for Christmas and I'm pretty sure I have had more fun with it than her :) How wonderful to find your ring!

Larissa said...

Cute! Great pictures to capture the moments!

Kristen said...

Umm I guess I'll take the single brother...ha ha! Just kidding Sis. Belliston..I'm not that creepy.