This picture makes me smile. Taken at Disneyland, October 2003.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." -Jack Handey
"If God answered all your prayers, would it change THE world, or just YOUR world???"
2 comments:
Ha! Classic differences between boys and girls I'd say! How did you get so lucky to end up with a house full of girls and I get the house full of boys? What to trade?
This is how I remember them! I can't believe how old our kids are getting ~ Ahhhh! Makes me feel old :) We have now been in our house for 2 years, in the Boise area 3 years in August. Can you believe it's been that long?
Post a Comment