Friday, May 23, 2008

Like I'm 15 again

This fourth baby has made me feel like I'm 15 again, and not for the reason you'd suspect. 

There's always Some Reason you 'can't wait' for a pregnancy to be over.  After my morning look in the mirror today, I've decided that the Return of the Blemish Fairy (does that mean I'm calling my baby The Blemish Fairy?) is my first 'can't wait till it's over' reason.
 

Thank goodness for this.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Congratulations on upcoming baby #4!!! I'm glad you have a blog now. I just started one this year too...I'll send you an invite. I completely understand what you mean - I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and I swear my acne is worse than when I was 15.

Nicki said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Good thing for blogs! Congratulations! I have the same problem with acne and pregnancy. You are not alone! Lucky for me that's about the only symtom I have (besides gaining 50 pounds!!)Anyway, your page is cute.