
I love this picture of Nathan and Rebecca. Having reached the bottom of the strenuous 3 mile round-trip hike to Delicate Arch (the one on the Utah license plate), I guess the two of them decided they needed a break.
Our other picture comes from our trip to Yellowstone two summers ago. Mostly I like this one because of what it brings to mind. As I was sorting through our old family photos, I noticed that most of our pictures from vacations feature Nathan holding whichever of our children is the youngest at the time. It may be to give me a much needed break for the week, or just to give him extra quality time with the kids on his time away from work. Whatever the reason, I really appreciate Nathan's effort to take over the youngest without being asked. What a great dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment