So, Rebecca has been playing at my feet here in the den, and I haven't been paying attention. Until I looked over and saw that what I'd been hearing for the last five minutes was her version of The Adventures of Cherry Cheesecake, her doll that looks like this:
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that a Strawberry Shortcake character? If so, I love those little dolls. They smell so good! Just like they did when we were kids eh?
That story about Cassidy is just too sweet! What a little sweetie. I hope you told Sister B. Sounds like she may have needed to hear that she had a little person on her side!
Brenda - you haven't blogged in weeks...I'm starting to worry! Luckily, I have Facebook so I know you are still alive and kicking! I need more hilarious kid storis to keep me entertained....
Drat, I'm pretty sure I meant stories. That's what I get for not proofreading...
Post a Comment