Monday, March 16, 2009

I DID IT!

At this very moment I am wearing a pair of JEANS I was wearing when I got pregnant with Rachel.  Yes, friends, my Pre-Pregnancy SKINNY Jeans.

I didn't have to roll on the floor to zip them up, either.

I've never gotten back into shape this soon after having a baby before -- she turns 5 months old this week.  I feel good, I feel proud, and I don't care who knows it!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! I remember reaching this day after Lauren was born, and thinking it was one of the best days of my life. You should totally keep celebrating!

Jewels said...

Yippee Brenda!! All that hoola hooping on the Wii paid off!! I really am so happy for you, congrats!

Amy said...

CONGRATS!! You definitely should feel proud of yourself!

The Lindsay's said...

Good job!

Jennifer said...

Wahoo!!!

Amy Simms said...

You should feel proud! That is awesome--congrats!