Why does a six year old see spots on the bathroom mirror and think it is helping to dunk his toothbrush in the sink and then use it to "Clean" the mirror? When has he ever seen me do this? Why does he think he has succeeded in his work, when the mirror has more water spots from the wet toothbrush - which now harbors nasty mirror germs - than were there in the first place?
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
He doesn't understand why I was mad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't understand boys and I don't think I ever will. I'm not so sure I'll understand a girl when I finally have her!
Does he also spread out his food on his plate so it looks like there's less of it left?
Thought process:
1. The mirror is dirty
2. Mom cleans with brushes
3. I am holding a brush
4. My teeth look really clean
5. The mirror will look as clean as my teeth if I use the same instrument.
I rest my case as counsel for the defense and Braden's grandma.
Post a Comment