You know, sometimes I think people just say that for something to say because they are at a loss for words. I don't know if I believe that. Sometimes bad things just happen, and that is where faith comes in to help us heal. It may be that sometime after death we will find out a "Reason," but I prefer not to waste time trying to search for one.
It's a terrible feeling to know that the Lord has allowed something terrible happen to us for our good, even though it doesn't feel like good at all. But that's why I put my trust in Him, that what I will learn from passing through sorrow will make me a better person like He wants me to be.
Bah humbug to reasons. And thank goodness for angels. MY angels.
9 comments:
You have no idea what an angel you were for me today. Thank you for these words.
I agree 100%. I think a lot of people aren't sure what to say, so that is just what comes out of their mouth (hopefully it wasn't my mouth). :) We're thinking of you this holiday season.
I love and miss our angels. Heart you sister. Sorry to make a sad day worse yesterday. I'm excited to come up and see you before Christmas/see you on Christmas.
Amen! I really appreciate your honest and faithful approach.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers this Christmas season. Another difficult 1st. :'(
Love to all of you!
I'm sorry :( I wish I had something profound to say, but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you and your sweet angela, and I still pray for you all the time.
oops, I meant to say angels...(who's angela?) :)
I agree. People don't know what to say. They haven't had to go through what you have gone through and what you continue going through. Love you!
Also, thanks for bringing that skirt by. I will keep it always to remember Becca.
Your attitude is such an inspiration! It's hard to say, but I'm glad Heavenly Father doesn't take away agency even when it causes tragedy. I'm glad he prepared a way to help us through! I love that you speak of Rachel and Becca. Can't wait to meet them someday. What beautiful Angels!
Post a Comment