Friday, May 30, 2008

Things were hairy in the beginning

Tonight we went through old photo cds and found some gems.  After we finished laughing hysterically, I remembered the story behind them.  In early 2000 I was contemplating a change in hairstyle and possibly color, and my oh-so-nerdy new husband had a bright idea. 




Before Photoshop was trendy, cool, or even heard of by most, Nathan used it to show me the many coiffure possibilities.  He posed me in the same positions as the models in the hair magazines and then went to Style Town.  

Unfortunately for me, I would have required a hair transplant to achieve the massive volume I sport in all of these lovely pics.  Bonus points to who can guess which style I chose in the end!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I really liked the first one! It's pretty poofy!

ellen said...

I vote for #1.

Nekell said...

My vote is #2 if I remember correctly.

Anonymous said...

I believe I chose #2, but I kept my natural color, and true-to-life, it didn't look 'exactly' like the model in the magazine. However, I did end up with the #1 style a year later in 2001, again, with half the volume!

Amy Simms said...

I love the hair pictures! Ha, ha. Fun stuff.