Friday, April 2, 2010

The Merry



Rebecca's favorite ride, everywhere we went, was the merry-go-round. She used to call it "The Merry" - and it was the first (and lots of times, only) thing that she wanted to ride on.

I love this picture, because she is looking up at the mechanisms in wonderment - trying to figure out how it worked.

She was such a smart little girl. I miss her so much!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

DISNEYLAND! I'm so glad you were able to do that with her. What a magical place. There is something special about the Merry Go Round. My kids love it as well!

The Lindsay's said...

There is definitely something magical about those Merry Go Rounds. What a sweet face!

Heidi said...

I can just picture her there and the joy and the wonderment of the moment. What a sweet girl!

Gourley said...

These stories that you are sharing mean so much to me. I love the pictures and the emotion that you are telling. I didn't really get to know either Rachel or Rebecca very well and I'm sad about that. But it makes me happy to hear about your memories!