Saturday, April 10, 2010
Messy Face Part II
The last picture was of Rachel making a mess eating - so I thought I'd share this one of Becca. And yes - I don't usually post on Saturday, but I felt like I needed to. :)
This picture was taken on a field trip (for Braden's joy school) to the Tasty's Doughnut shop. They got to make doughnuts with "Baker Mackie" and then afterwards, they ate them. I love Becca's face in this picture.
Becca loved to eat doughnuts - especially for breakfast. Next to "big fancy breakfast," I think it was probably her favorite thing to do. Rachel, however, was completely ambivalent towards them...she was just fine eating her oatmeal.
This morning, I ate a doughnut, and remembered this picture. It brought tears to my eyes. I miss my girls so much! As fast as the time is going by (2 months already), at the same time, it feels SOOOO slow - and to think I have to wait the remainder of a lifetime to see them again is hard at times. However, I thank the Lord for the times that He has allowed us to feel the presence of our sweet little girls - and I hope that I can have many more chances to feel them with me while I wait for that wonderful reunion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. Her eyes are captivating and her genuine smile and happiness in this picture is contagious. Love this one! Love 'em all, but this one is just too perfect.
Post a Comment