So, a couple of weeks ago we were in the car and Braden announces, "I wish I liked fish."
I asked, "Why do you wish you liked fish?"
His response was, "Because fish have lots of omega-3 fatty acids and those are good for your brain. If I liked fish I could be smarter."
Well, when you're 7 years old and you know that omega-3 fatty acids exist and have benefits - then I think you don't need them to be any smarter!
7 comments:
I think I need to start watching Nova.
Wow! I'm impressed!
Wow - I didn't know you remembered how to post to this blog...I thought I was the only one... :)
(love you)
Holy Cow! How do you get your kids to be so smart? I guess maybe it comes with having smart parents. Our kids are going to be duds.
Sounds like something Harrison would say. Good thing they're friends.
I love that!! I wish I liked fish too for that reason.
That is really funny! I think I need to watch nova too.
Post a Comment