Thursday, September 4, 2008

How clean is clean?



Today was house-cleaning day.  Every so often when I clean, I get to wondering if my normal is everyone else's normal.  
You know, like if people found out how often I disinfect the countertops at my house, would they gasp in horror?

I put two polls on the left side of my blog to figure out our collective average.  I totally realize that the number of people living in the house and other factors (like if you have a shoes-on or -off policy) will affect the results, but we're just looking for an idea here, folks.

Later, after all my loyal readers have faithfully answered the poll, I may post more details of my cleaning routine -- but only if I find out I don't have to be embarrassed about it.  :-)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I had a hard time voting on the bathroom/kitchen one. Unfortunately, my bathrooms don't get done as often as my kitchen.

liz said...

When I first started staying at home, I vaccumed every day before Steve got home. Now I am happy when it happend a couple times a week.

I disinfect my kitchen a lot (like everytime I cook anything), but my bathrooms get done once a week.

Maybe people would be shocked to hear that. But I like a clean house.