It was the year of the Lego, gift-wise. We gave him a large set, and his grandparents gave him two Star Wars building sets. He got a gift card to Target from another grandma, and used it to buy...the only two remaining Star Wars Lego sets in the $10 price range!


Dad and I spent over an hour building Legos together. Maybe that's what Dad wants for Christmas...

I begged for a rocket ship cake since I was having a space party. Mom had every intention of making it, but it ended up being Dad who did the decorating since mom was feeding the baby. Maybe Mom should arrange to "feed the baby" every time a cake needs decorating from now on!

Grandpa Belliston was at the house by the time the boys returned for cake an ice cream. He encouraged the incorrigible and we ended up with these beautiful snapshots of each boy!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Braden! I can't believe he's 6 years old!
Isn't crazy how kids get older but we don't?
Happy Birthday Braden! You are one cute kid!
Post a Comment