Monday, July 7, 2008

The Littlest Little One


This baby gets the hiccups, which is a first for me.

I've still been feeling kicks down low, so I think my hopes of her having turned yet are unfounded. We'll see at my appointment next Tuesday. It's also the first week I've been able to see her kick from the outside.  

On a good note, I've been contracting less than a few weeks ago.  Really only like 5-10 noticable contractions per day, which is good for me.  (Better than the hour's worth of 4 minutes apart contractions I had at 14 weeks!)

I have a week by week pregnancy book, and this week was a milestone for me in a weirdly clinical way, because at 24 weeks, more than 50% of babies born survive.  I guess thinking about survival statistics makes me feel closer to the end, though it is oh-so far away.

I bought baby socks today at Wal-Mart, my favorite kind that rarely fall off.

No comments: