This is a profile shot of the face. Her hand is pressed to her cheek right by the eye giving a little wave. Maybe she's waving to Cassie, who got to come to the appointment with me this time.

Another profile shot. Let's hope it's just the angle, and that she really doesn't come out with such a prominent nose.
This one made the doctor and me laugh. Somebody, apparently, is Number One! You can see her two feet just to the right of her hand.

And... she's still breech. Dr. Boheen says we won't worry about it until 34 weeks, because most babies turn by then. She weighs 2 1/2 pounds. On the bright side, I have been contracting much less recently, and much less than in previous pregnancies - and the doctor said that the breech position likely has something to do with it since there is less pressure on the cervix.
I did the glucose tolerance test today too. The orange drink doesn't bother me to take like most people (I even took it fasting, first thing in the morning,) but I have decided it tastes like Tampico, so it's still not my drink of choice.

4 comments:
Nice new layout!
I am sure everything will work out with the breech thing but I understand how it could make you nervous. I love the number one picture!
I didn't think the glucose drink tasted bad. Kristen tole me it tasted like oragne soda but she doesn't like orange soda. I'm not saying I want a bunch of it, but I won't complain when I have to drink it again. I'll actually be pretty happy, if you know what I mean :)
Love the ultrasound pictures! Do you have an ultrasound every time? Don't worry about the breech thing - Paige turned somewhere between 38 and 39 weeks -
you've still got time! :-)
Post a Comment