As per tradition, these are our first day of school Porch Pictures. Aren't they super cute in their brand new clothes? They picked them out themselves - I had dresses for my first day of school until 5th grade, when I decided it was dorky to wear a dress. I didn't want to force Cassidy into dorkiness, so I gave her a choice (and checked it twice) but she insisted that she wanted a new dress to start school. Braden didn't get to choose a new dress - boys only get to choose between a new shirt, a new shirt, or ... a new shirt.
My brother jokingly asked if I was the kind of mom who cries sending kids off to school. Nope, pretty sure I'm not.
However, neither are they the type to be anxious either. Both of them denied being worried yesterday, and both had faces lit up with excitement when we asked what they thought about school starting the next day.
Braden started kindergarten and Cassie began 3rd grade. They both came back with glowing reports about their fun new teachers.
Becca wanted in on the photo action, and wasn't to be denied. Sorry to say, the way her birthday falls, it will still be a l-o-n-g time until she gets to have a first day of school picture.
2 comments:
I love Cassidy's dress. Do they make it in my size?
I LOVE the first day of school! O.k., so I measured Kaylee last night, she is 4' 10" tall. Paige is the same height now as Kaylee was when she was 2. Crazy!
Post a Comment