Monday, November 3, 2008

Lost & Ground

Braden lost his first tooth the day after he turned 6!  His dad helped pull it out...and promptly dropped it on the carpet, never to be found by human hands.  Braden wrote a heartfelt plea to the Tooth Fairy:

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I dropped
my tooth
on the carpet.
From Braden

Luckily, she still left him a dollar, but as she did not leave a reply, we are unsure if she found the dropped tooth.  Braden posited that she might have gotten proof of the lost tooth by looking at him because he tried to sleep with his mouth open so she could see the empty spot.

2 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

That is so precious. But I wonder why the tooth fairy wouldn't leave a reply....

Kara said...

When I was little, my older sister told me that the tooth fairy was, in fact, a man -- and that he lived in a giant palace made of all the teeth he'd collected from children all over the world. Why, WHY would she tell me this?! It's no wonder I'm messed up...