We agreed to do a 30-day trial of soft water, so we had a plumber here today to install it. Becca was sitting on my lap in the living room while he worked, and she asked me what was making all of the banging noises in the basement. I didn't want to go into a whole big explanation, so I told her there was a man down there fixing our water so that she wouldn't have dry, itchy skin anymore.Just a few moments later, she stated, "Lotion and banging noises make your skin stop itching."
Don't tell Superior Soft Water, or they'd never sell anymore of these bad boys!
3 comments:
Let me know if it really helps her skin. Caden has horribly dry skin and lotion doesn't seem to do much. If it works for her, we might have to give it a try.
I want to know what you think too. I grew up with soft water, but its been so long I can't remember if there is a difference.
Aw, water softeners, I love mine! It totally makes a difference in my life.
Hey thanks for always commenting and helping me. Ya, I was just confused why I had 2 screens (readers and open invites) when I sent the same email to everyone. So even though people are marked as open invites and not readers, they will still have access to my blog right? And the readers title doesn't really mean anything? Thanks again.
Toni
Post a Comment