Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." -Jack Handey
"If God answered all your prayers, would it change THE world, or just YOUR world???"
5 comments:
My kids are yelling and spitting at each other. Want to trade? (:
I meant for that to be funny, but thought it may have sounded insensitive. I know I'm a psycho.
I hope she is happier soon. That newborn, starting to wake up more, crying stage is the worst. I always get through it with loads of gas drops. For the baby of course. (: I'm sure she loves her mommy and will be happy in no time at all!
She doesn't hate you...she hates being outside of a warm spot where nobody bugs her. I would cry and hate that too. Just think of soaking in a nice warm tub where all the yelling is muffled and you can do whatever you like. Then...suddenly you are whipped out and placed in this bright place where everyone is in your business and kids are yelling and people are jostling you around...I would cry. Sometimes I cried with Sophie because I wanted her to be BACK in that nice warm place where I couldn't hear her cry.
Good luck...I am thinking of you!
can you tell me how you REALLY feel? :) Hope it gets better!
Let's just call it birth control :)
Post a Comment