Monday, March 22, 2010

Good Hair Day



When Rachel was born, she had SOOOOO MUCH HAIR! The nurses in the hospital really got a kick out of her.

Apparently, Brenda had hair about like this as well. Proof that Rachel looked a lot like Brenda - and, since we all know that Becca looked like Rachel, it follows that Becca looked like Brenda too.

I like this picture - you can really see how much hair she had. This picture was taken just hours after she was born. She was such a beautiful baby. She was so fun to hold, and of all our children, she was one of the more snuggly babies. Not terribly snuggly...but by far better than Cassie was.

I miss holding her, especially at church. Rachel never did like church much - so I would take her out into the hall and hold her on my shoulder until she fell asleep. I have always had a kind of skill for holding our kids and having them fall asleep. I miss those times - but I have comfort in knowing that one day, once again, I will be able to hold my little "Cho".

No comments: