Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Thumbsucking (or... "How to tell Becca and Rachel Apart")
I like this picture for a lot of reasons. First, Brenda is smoking hot...so much so, you can see the steam :) Second, it shows how much Rebecca and Rachel looked like each other (this is Rebecca in this picture). I also like this picture because it reminds me of how I would always take the baby (whoever was the baby at the time) on vacations...I would be the one to hold, carry, and take care of them.
But the reason I chose this picture today is because it shows Becca sucking her thumb. She was our only thumb-sucker, and she did it all the time. In pictures where they look alike, you can tell it's Becca if she is sucking her thumb. When she turned 4, she started trying really hard to overcome that habit - and little by little, she did. Just a couple of months ago, Brenda and I were talking and we decided that Becca had finally stopped completely. We were SOOOOOO proud of her for overcoming something so difficult for her.
I hope that we can make her proud by overcoming something that is so difficult for us. Becca, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment