Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Halloween Witch
This last Halloween, Rachel was a witch. This costume actually was my sister Lindsay's costume when she was 1 year old. Cassidy and Becca also got their turns to be witches in this costume as well. So - even though Lindsay didn't have any sisters, the costume was well-used.
The funny thing about this was the hat. Rachel was the only one of our kids who would keep it on. When we first put it on, she said "CUUUUUTE!" and it stayed there the rest of the day.
She really liked to be cute and she really was a cute girl! Although she didn't particularly like to have her hair done, she liked it when it *was* done, and would say "CUUUUUTE!"
I miss hearing her say that. But I will always remember her little voice, and her cute face and smile! I love you Rachel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her face in this photo--she is just so pretty and bright!!
Post a Comment