Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Missing Out



One way that is interesting to me is the way that Cassidy and Braden are mourning. They keep feeling sad about things that the girls will miss out on. For example, they keep asking if Becca and Rachel ever got a chance to go to Disneyland, or to the zoo, or to do other things.

Yes - Becca got to go to Disneyland. And technically Rachel did too - Brenda was pregnant at this time.

I really love this picture. Becca looks so in awe at being able to talk with Snow White. I am so glad that she got to meet her. Becca had some dress-up dresses that she loved to do with friends...and although she said that her favorite princess was always Cinderella, she always seemed to pick the Snow White dress-up to use when she got to choose. I think it was probably the yellow dress that she liked.

Today, I was feeling a bit sad because of things that I didn't get to do with the girls. One thing in particular that I remember doing as a kid that I loved doing was having a nap with my dad in his bed on weekends. I have been able to do that with all my kids - except for Rachel...she was not old enough to enjoy something like that.

I think I might go take a nap in her room this weekend. :)

No comments: