Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Kak! Kak!
Rachel LOVED ducks!
It was the first animal that she learned the sound it made. "Kak Kak". She would always pull the rubber ducks from the bath toys, look for ducks in books, and play with her Grandma Belliston's rubber duck nativity set.
Ducks have come to symbolize Rachel for me now. We have received a few gifts from caring friends and neighbors that are ducks. I now LOVE ducks!
Oddly enough, most ducks (rubber ducks, at least) are yellow - which has come to symbolize Becca for me. So - it might be grounds for me to be kicked out of the "manly man club" - but I love yellow ducks!
I love my girls - I miss them so much. I love my family and my other children too. At some point in the near future, I may start posting pictures and memories of Cassidy and Braden as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She sure looks like "a little Brenda" in that photo. :)
Post a Comment