Thursday, July 17, 2008

Calling all Memories

This is not an official tag unless you want it to be, but it is making the rounds, and I think it's fun.  (Plus I was going to post something else with some old pictures, but my scanner is out of commission, so it goes in the saved folder and will have to wait till next week!)

Leave a comment to this post describing one memory you and I shared.  It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything is great!


No one but my mom remembers this one!  Except for maybe the unidentified owner of the foot by my face.  Ew.

7 comments:

Anita said...

That was my attempt to curl your very "Belliston hair". The curls lasted about 15 minutes after the curlers were removed.
Mom

Nathan Toone said...

My memory is actually quite recent - I'm very grateful to be married to such a wonderful and supportive person.

Thanks for being patient with me! I LOVE YOU!

robmba said...

I remember driving Nathan's and my stuff up to our wonderful Chateau apartment in Logan when the two of you were dating (January 99). Dane came as well.

We had that horrible, huge couch in the back of the van that a coworker had given me, so we had to take out all the van seats. You and Nathan sat on the couch on the way up and on the empty floor of the van on the way back. At least you had a pretty comfortable, private ride on the way down.

I'm pretty sure the couch is still in that apartment.

I'm betting if Nathan and I hadn't thrown away all that freezer-burned and moldy food that was in the fridge when we first moved in that it would also still be in there.

D'Neill said...

Ahhhh, Nathan's comment is sweet
:-). O.k., my memories, the usual ones that I MISS!!! Sitting outside ALL SUMMER and just letting the kids play and talking for hours and hours. It was just the best thing to always have someone to talk to! And then we had babies at the same time, great memories of our house in Layton and the Toone family!

Karen said...

Do you remember our Laverne and Shirley day?

B Flat Major said...

Oh, yes! I got to wear the big cursive L. But what I don't remember is why we dressed up like that. Was it a Halloween party or just some church activity?

Melissa said...

I remember the first few weeks you were in Primary for singing time. I thought "Thank goodness someone that teaches the songs well AND makes it fun!" You were great at that calling. You will be missed!
ps-you want to go visiting teaching this week?