A word about today's title: when I was little, I used to think that if someone showed you their favorite offensive finger, they were 'flicking you off.'
I saw this on a friend's blog, and I had to do a Flickr collage. It's really fun! Just answer the quiz below and search for each of the words or phrases on Flickr. Using only the images that appear on the first page (I cheated a little bit), select your favorite image, paste the URL's into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows), and you're done!
Here are the questions. . .
What is your first name? (Brenda)
What is your favorite food? (bread)
What high school did you attend? (Mountain View High School)
What is your favorite color? (red)
Who is your celebrity crush? (Colin Firth. I love me some P&P.)
Favorite drink? (Slurpee)
Dream vacation? (London)
Favorite dessert? (boysenberry cobbler)
What do you want to be when you grow up? (the fun grandma)
What do you love most in life? (husband)
One word to describe you? (talkative)
Your Flickr name? (I don't have one)
Here are the questions. . .
What is your first name? (Brenda)
What is your favorite food? (bread)
What high school did you attend? (Mountain View High School)
What is your favorite color? (red)
Who is your celebrity crush? (Colin Firth. I love me some P&P.)
Favorite drink? (Slurpee)
Dream vacation? (London)
Favorite dessert? (boysenberry cobbler)
What do you want to be when you grow up? (the fun grandma)
What do you love most in life? (husband)
One word to describe you? (talkative)
Your Flickr name? (I don't have one)

1 comment:
Hmmmm. I always thought it was flipping you off.
Post a Comment