
Kapow.
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." -Jack Handey
"If God answered all your prayers, would it change THE world, or just YOUR world???"
5 comments:
That is funny! (I'm not just saying it because I told you I would.) Hope the kidlet comes soon. You look fabulous- cute pregnant ladies make me jealous.
Okay, give us so more imformation on this fence--okay?
Amber, the cookies were fantastic. Thanks again.
Anne - there is no information on this fence. I found the picture of this brick wall on google images. And then, inexplicably, I hit it...
Oh Brenda, I feel your pain! I still remember those last couple of weeks when you just want to die! You are almost there!! Good Luck!
ouch...that looks like it hurt. :)
Okay, really, you are so close. Soon you will be holding your cute baby girl and feeling so much better. The next few weeks will go by so fast. Plus I think you will go early, so maybe you don't have too much to go.
Post a Comment