Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today I have a favorite child




And it is NOT the baby.  I have been contracting every 10 minutes for 2 or 3 hours at a time the last 3 days, but never enough to take me in to the hospital.  It's wearing on me.  I think she has set up shop inside me and will never be born ever.  I wish patience was one of my virtues.  I'm not even near my due date, and yet, every third day I feel like crying for about 20 minutes.  Then it passes, and I move on.

Yesterday Cassidy commented, "Mom, you said that you were going to get HUGE by the end of being  pregnant.  But, you're not.  Your belly is big, but it's not near as big as you said it would be.  (Gesturing a few inches from the belly border)  This is how big I thought you were going to be!  I think you still look just regular big."

Keep talking, sweetheart.  The favorite child trophy is yours.



2 comments:

Karen said...

I felt the same way about Ethan, I'm sure I wouldn't have gone into labor on my own. I think he was too comfy in there.

Amber said...

What a brown noser!! ;) She's such a good kid.