My SIL Kara is dabbling in photography, and she agreed to do a little photo shoot at the house. Didn't they turn out great?!? FYI, she's thinking of getting into the biz on the side, so I'll refer you if you want a low-key, relaxed sitting for way less than studio prices!
(Click on an individual photo to see a larger version.)

This 'baby nest' was made with a boppy pillow, all the decorative pillows and shams from my bed, and an afghan made by Nathan's mom.





Documenting the wonky toe for posterity...
(note the curve and miniscule nail on the second toe on the foot on the right)




7 comments:
Those pictures are great and I know pictures. :)
She is SO precious!
She is such a doll!! I love all that hair and the sleeping picture with the little pink hat on! What a little cutie-it ALMOST makes me baby hungry!
Cute pictures. It looks like she really likes to sleep a lot. What a great baby.
My second toe still looks like that on both my feet! Cute pictures.
Congratulations on a beautiful little girl. I can't believe how perfect she is! Hope you are doing well!
SUPER CUTE!! You have to love those little baby shots!! Aren't they SO cute in the daytime??
Post a Comment