
It won't be long before I'm in a room just like this one...
Doctor's appointment today. For all the contractions I've been having this week (2 separate nights of 5-7 minutes apart for a few hours), I was going to be really disappointed if I hadn't made any progress...I'm still 70% effaced and -2 station, but, sigh of relief, I am now at a "good 2 cm." I'd sure like to be more, but I'm cool with progress.
The doctor's office called to put me on the hospital's induction schedule today. I'm still hoping -- but not planning, because you set yourself up for disappointment if you plan -- to go into spontaneous labor beforehand. We shall see. Nevertheless, one thing is sure. Baby, baby, here you come!
2 comments:
Yep, not too long. Though I'm sure it feels like an eternity. So, are you on the schedule for the 20th? I'm definitely planning on this Sunday being your last in choir for at least a few weeks. If she's not here by the 19th, take the day off to rest up for the next day. You deserve it.
Watch out...we share the same doctor. For clarification please read my checking game...next week you might just be at a tight 3!! Good luck!! I hope it happens VERY quickly!!
Post a Comment