Well, that, and that the baby hasn't come yet. (I'm trying to see the good side - I have a sinus infection, and every day she doesn't come is one more day for me to kick it. The problem is, I wake up every morning and I still have my cold...)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
The Ultimate Sadness...
Is that Smith's grocery stores are no longer accepting competitor's pharmacy coupons. I used to fill our monthly prescriptions, use the RiteAid $30 transfer coupons, and end up with more than $100 of subsidized groceries every month! Two days ago I was told that as of the end of the week they will no longer honor them. Talk about the ultimate sadness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally feel your pain...I am so sad about Smiths. Thanks for letting me know about this months ago so I could enjoy it while it lasted! I have a few more prescriptions to fill this week and then the party is over. :(
Post a Comment