Wednesday, December 3, 2008

At 6 weeks postpartum I'm...


Eight down, eighteen to go.  I'm down one pant size, at least.

I've even got the good kind of candy in the Christmas Candy Dish, and have been successful at eating a piece or two in moderation.  Good for me, right!

Still not ready for prime time though.  I'm thinking it'll be kids' pictures only for this year's Christmas card.

3 comments:

liz said...

18 pounds isn't bad...you will have it off in no time. Maybe, when the weather is nice, we can start walking again. I really liked that.

I only had 2 more pounds to go to get to before Zack weight. But then I asked Steve what weight he liked. Now I have more than 2 pounds to go...why do we have husbands?

Amy said...

CONGRATS!!

"All you need is love" said...

Well, you have less to go than I do. MY chub is firmer than it was a couple months ago...progress.