Rachel has been sleeping through the night for two weeks now. She smiles, attempts to laugh, and loves her swing. It only gets better from now on.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." -Jack Handey
"If God answered all your prayers, would it change THE world, or just YOUR world???"
6 comments:
Yeah!!! You made it! She looks so sweet.
Congrats on surviving the sleepless nights! It's always so much easier being a mom after a good night's sleep :)
Hooray for Rachel! Sleep is a wonderful thing. Glad you are both getting more.
That sounds like Josh (except he has only been sleeping through the night for a week). Josh laughs a lot. I think the sound of a baby giggling is one of the cutest sounds in the world!
Brenda,
I don't know why it won't, but I went through every option and clicked "allow comments" on every place in "settings" and even in post edits and it won't change. In fact when I went to change it, It showed that I was already set up to allow comments. Which obviously it really doesn't, so whatever.
Oh the sweet joy and increased love felt towards the true current center of the family once they are sleeping....it is amazing how much cuter they look when you see them when you put them to bed and in the morning light instead of 50 times during the night!!
CONGRATS!! Still waiting for a really good laugh from Sophie...right now I can only get it if I tickle her and she is VERY ticklish so that kinda borders on torture. When she goes rigid and then kinda giggles it makes me feel like a mean mom.
Post a Comment