Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wardrobe Ideas

I know it says a lot about Nathan and me that we would deign to frequent a website called "Think Geek," but we do. Like me, you're probably over it by now. I don't know if I would pay $20 for any of these t-shirts, but I'd totally put them on my blog for free.

blogging-babydoll.jpg

For me.

you_read_my_tshirt.jpg

For Nathan. (How true it is.)

lmao-new.jpg

For anyone. I wish I could really do this.

jl_bewareofperverts.jpg







This says 'Beware of Perverts' in Japanese. It makes me chuckle.







You will not be surprised that this website also sells a real working R2D2 pepper mill, Stuffed Yoda backpack, Tetris block shaped ice cube trays, and a SuperMario 1UP Mushroom growing in a pot that looks like a green sewer pipe from the video game.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

yeah, I'm LMAO right now....hahaha! It would be nice if I could actually get rid of it just by laughing :)

Melissa said...

We get the amazing "Think Geek" catalog. If they would just run sales I might buy something more often than every time I give birth. :)