Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nice Photo



I kind of like this photo. Apparently, it was one of the local paper's photo of the week

It was really interesting to see the different media outlets run different photos. Some of them (like the Tribune) really seemed to be trying hard to find pictures where we looked sad. I like this one in the Deseret News because I think we look pensive, grieving even, without looking overly distraught and upset.

I really miss our girls! We love them so much! I can't wait to be able to see their smiling faces again!

4 comments:

D'Neill said...

I really liked this picture, too. I'm grateful that you let the media be there so we could see pictures of the funeral since we couldn't be there. So thank you!

Amy said...

This is a really good photo. It has been interesting to me also to see how different news agencies have shared/handled the news.

~JL~ said...

I totally agree... I really liked this photo... You two are the strongest people I know... I'm truly blessed to have you in my life...

Becky said...

i love this photo