He told me, "I don't know if I like Facebook too much. Every time I log on to my home page there are all sorts of ads for gay themed groups and products." I replied, "That's weird - I haven't noticed anything like that on mine. I wonder if it has anything to do with one of the settings you selected." He was skeptical, but together we logged onto his page to take a look.
He was a little bit sheepish when I pointed out that in trying to fill out his Personal Profile so that it was obvious he was happily married and not trolling for dates, one of his preferences was marked I Am Interested In: Men.
Nathan changed it, posthaste.
4 comments:
That is HILARIOUS
Craig says: Now I know what that look meant every time Nathan looked at me! Sorry, Nate I am happily married.
Kristi: Hehehehe
Too funny! Hope your baby comes soon!! (but not too soon)!!
I did that same thing- but said women. Oops. My friends thought it was hilarious and I've still not lived it down.
Post a Comment