
Rachel slept through the night last night. Five days old, and she went from 11 PM until 6 AM. It doesn't get much better than that.
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." -Jack Handey
"If God answered all your prayers, would it change THE world, or just YOUR world???"
7 comments:
Lucky dog...I am not getting that yet. I hope she continues that. Sophie did that the first night back and we thought we were going to love her the most...and then the sleeping med wore off and she decided to be awake more at night.
Enjoy....she is so dang cute...you could just pinch the crap out of those cheeks.
AWESOME!! She is such a doll, I hope she continues to sleep for you! My last one didn't sleep longer then 3 hours at a time until he was 10 months old!!!
I am jealous. Josh doesn't even sleep that long. He is getting better, but I still don't get more than 4 hours of sleep at a time. I hope she continues to sleep that much.
She is really cute! I can't believe how big she looks in all those pictures. She might be too tall to marry Zack. :)
Brenda she's so cute! How lucky that she sleeps so well! I can't wait to see her. You're other kids look so excited! Congrats to you too Cassidy!
This is a comment for every post about the new babe: You really have great photos that capture the moment. She is a whopper in that picture (the russian one...) She looks so darling, and that hair! I can't wait to come visit down the street. Lucy started in with barfing and the runs today...It might be a few. Hope her sleeping continues to be good.
I am so jealous of that hair! Congrats...she's is beautiful and I just love those cheeks!
What a doll! Congrats on the birthing and stuff. ;) I'll have to come by and bring you a present when I'm no longer coughing.
Post a Comment