"You mean embarrassed?"
"Yeah, embarrassed. You can put my picture on there, but don't say anything about it."
"OK."
This is me, not saying anything about Braden getting eyeglasses that he uses at school, around the house, and for reading. I'm not going to mention that he doesn't have to wear them to play outside or play sports. I'm also not saying anything about how cute he is.
5 comments:
Then you had better not tell Braden that I think he looks awesome in his new glasses.
Mom
Don't tell him that I think he looks so handsome and I may know of another handsome boy that we won't talk about either (My Cameron goes into the Dr. tomorrow at 3pm and I have a feeling he will come out looking like a handsome professor!)
Those glasses look great on him. I'm glad he can see better.
I totally didn't see the glasses (so he won't get jealous) but that shirt is awesome.
In the theme of NOT mentioning the glasses..I won't mention that it was the first thing Dave noticed when he got up to bear his Testimony. Also I agree with the fact that he "doesn't" look good in them. I will say that it aged the kid about 3 years though. He is handsome!
Post a Comment